Singapore Cloud Forest Tea Towel
Bring a bit of Singapore to your kitchen with this 100% cotton tea towel. These tea towels would make a great Singapore souvenir or housewarming gift! Measuring 40x60cm this tea towel is multipurpose and can be used to dry your dishes and hands, displayed in your kitchen for a pop of colour, or you could use it to wrap up small gifts as it is made of a nice soft cotton! This Singapore-inspired tea towel features one of my favourite prints, Singapore Cloud Forest.
Why you'll love this:
• Made from 100% cotton that is soft and feels great to dry your hands on
• Vibrant and fun, this will definitely brighten up your kitchen!
• Looks great folded over on your oven, but also has a hang tie if you prefer
• Would make a great alternative to wrapping paper to wrap small gifts in
• Created from an original Em+Co art gouache painting
Machine wash with similar colours. Do not bleach. Hang to dry.
Ships from Singapore.
These are stunningly beautiful tea towels. I have given two of these as gifts and both receivers have told me they're almost too beautiful to use. My Mum has one "on display" in her kitchen, my Dad is not allowed to dry his hands on it. I think it's about time I treat myself to a few of these super soft beauties!