Singapore Cloud Forest Tea Towel 2.0
Variety Is the Spice Of Your Kitchen
These towels offer a range of ways to doll up your space. Whether you’re in the mood for foresty greens or urbane pastels, we’ve got you covered. And why stick to just one palette when you can have them all?
Plus, we’ve composed the art in a thoughtful way so that the towel will look good if it’s folded over or hung on a loop. No matter where you look, no matter how you put them, they’ll infuse lots of joy into your cooking.
Why 2.0? We've gone ahead and upgraded the cotton to make it a sturdier work horse in the kitchen.This Singapore-inspired tea towel features one of my favourite prints, Singapore Cloud Forest.
Why you'll love this:
• Made from 100% cotton that is great to dry your hands on
• Measuring 40x60cm, it's the perfect size to help with those dishes!
• Vibrant and fun, this will definitely brighten up your kitchen!
• Looks great folded over on your oven, but also has a hang tie if you prefer
• Would make a great alternative to wrapping paper to wrap small gifts in
• Created from an original Em+Co art gouache painting
Machine wash with similar colours. Do not bleach. Hang to dry.
Ships from Singapore.
These are stunningly beautiful tea towels. I have given two of these as gifts and both receivers have told me they're almost too beautiful to use. My Mum has one "on display" in her kitchen, my Dad is not allowed to dry his hands on it. I think it's about time I treat myself to a few of these super soft beauties!