Singapore Shophouse Party Kitchen Set
This kitchen set would make a great Singapore souvenir or housewarming gift! Bring a bit of Singapore to your kitchen with this shophouse design featured on a cellulose dishcloth and matching 100% cotton tea towel. Measuring 50x70cm the tea towel is multipurpose and can be used to dry your dishes and hands, displayed in your kitchen for a pop of colour, or you could use it to wrap up small gifts as it is made of a nice soft cotton! The dish cloth measures 17.5 x 19.5cm and is excellent at absorbing and can soak up 20 times it's weight in liquid! The dish cloth is made from natural materials, cellulose (aka wood pulp) and cotton making it biodegradable and a great eco alternative to paper towel.
Why you'll love this:
• Tea towel is made from 100% cotton that is soft and feels great to dry your hands on
• The dishcloth is biodegradable and made from 70% cellulose and 30% cotton
• Vibrant and fun, this set will definitely brighten up your kitchen!
• The tea towel would make a great alternative to wrapping paper to wrap small gifts in
• Created from an original Em+Co art gouache painting
Machine wash with similar colours. Do not bleach. Hang to dry.
Ships from Singapore.