Singapore Shophouse Party Tea Towel
A Touch Of Singapore
“Even my tea towels are interesting.” How’s that for a non-verbal statement? Whether you’re a native Singaporean or a well-travelled person of taste, these towels are adorable conversation-starters. From the colour scheme to the shapes, they capture the vibes of Singapore in an enchanting way.
This Singapore-inspired tea towel features a print of Singapore Shophouse Party and is great to display folded on your oven!
Why you'll love this:
• Made from 100% cotton that is soft and feels great to dry your hands on
• Measuring 50x70cm, it's the perfect size to help with those dishes!
• Vibrant and fun, this will definitely brighten up your kitchen!
• Looks great folded over on your oven, but also has a hang tie if you prefer
• Would make a great alternative to wrapping paper to wrap small gifts in
• Created from an original Em+Co art gouache painting
Machine wash with similar colours. Do not bleach. Hang to dry.
Ships from Singapore.
Love the towel. Design is lovely. Pretty gift to begin with ♡