Singapore Shophouse Teal Tea Towel 2.0
Gift Me, I’m Cute!
Our towels don’t like to stay rolled up and alone in storage ☹ It makes them very sad. They like family, friends, and the warmth and bustle of the kitchen. You can give them that can’t you? *sad Pikachu face*
Seriously though, they make a great gift for a housewarming, as a souvenir from Singapore, or even as a pick-me-up for yourself on a gloomy day. Treat yourself, my friend!
So just imagine you or your loved ones are making a pot of coffee in the morning and see this bright pop of colour? It’s sure to liven things up a notch.
Why 2.0? We've gone ahead and upgraded the cotton to make it a sturdier work horse in the kitchen. This Singapore-inspired tea towel features one of my best selling prints, Teal Singapore Shophouse.
Why you'll love this:
• Made from 100% cotton that is great to dry your hands or dishes on
• Measuring 40x60cm, it's the perfect size to help with those dishes!
• Vibrant and fun, this will definitely brighten up your kitchen!
• Looks great folded over on your oven, but also has a hang tie if you prefer
• Would make a great alternative to wrapping paper to wrap small gifts in
• Created from an original Em+Co art gouache painting
Machine wash with similar colours. Do not bleach. Hang to dry.
Ships from Singapore.